- A Beyoncé and JAY Z concert tour in partnership with #BeyGood benefitting the Shawn Carter Foundation.
- Raised over $1M from ticket sales.
- Primary organizer of Cause Village, the philanthropic section of the Budweiser MIA Festival held annually in Philadelphia and Los Angeles.
- Since 2013, Cause Village had over 15,000 attendees take social actions.
- A New York inspired collection inspired by Shawn Carter and in collaboration with top designers and Barneys New York
- Raised over $1.2M, the proceeds which were evenly split between the Shawn Carter Foundation and the United Way of NYC
- An intimate Mother’s Day brunch in honor of Ms. Carter, mothers of celebrities, community mothers, and educators.
- Raised over $100K, and secured over $300K in in-kind donations.
- Two historic JAY Z performances for two NY based charities
- Raised over $1.2M, the proceeds were evenly split between the Shawn Carter Foundation and the United Way of NYC
- A carnival themed fundraiser in NYC’s Pier 54
- Raised over $1M, and secured an additional $220K in in-kind donations
Good Day New York - Gloria Carter Interview
Benjamin Gilman Press Release
NYLON: CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM
IIE Gala 2014 Inaugural Generation Study Abroad Honoree
Study Abroad - London Edwards Johnson in Uganda